Thought I would share a bit about what I do when I am not squeezing out a blog post here and there. I am a certified Life/Business Coach. I bet you have heard of one but you don’t really know what they do. I must say that more info can be found on my website at Brentwood Life Coach. But here is what a life coach can do for you.
Life Coach you will uncover hidden mindsets that are keeping you running fast but getting nowhere, identify the energy drainers that are weighing you down, be inspired and motivated to move into the beauty of balanced living. One thing is for sure is that everyone needs help along the path of life. Tiger Woods, at the top of his game, still seeks his coach to help him improve his skills and stay on his game. A similar bond exist between the life coach and the client. Statistics show that you get more results if you hire a personal trainer than trying it on your own.
The same goes for hiring a LIFE COACH, you will make huge strides towards your goal with the accountability of a Life Coach.
Here are some stats on what coaching can do for you.
- A higher level of self-awareness: 67.6%
- Smarter goal-setting: 62.4%
- A more balanced life: 60.5%
- Lower stress levels: 57.1%
- Self-discovery: 52.9%
- More self-confidence: 52.4%
- Improvement in quality of life: 43.3%
- Enhanced communication skills: 39.5%
- Project completion: 35.7%
- Health or fitness improvement: 33.8%
- Better relationships with boss or co-workers: 33.3%
- Better family relationships: 33.3%
- Increased energy: 31.9%
- More fun: 31.9%
- More income: 25.7%
- Stopped a bad habit: 25.7%
- Change in career: 24.3%
- More free time: 22.9%
- Increased profitability of business: 17.1%
- Started new business: 12.9%
- Empowered employees: 11.0%
One more stat. 96% of people who have hired a coach are satisfied and would repeat the process.